True Hardwoods gave it to me straight up front.I was a little reluctant to purchase when they where in Georgia and I am in California especialy when they said it would be 2-3 weeks delivery time on my new hardwood floors.

After looking at all of my options and pricing I decided to give them a shot. The flooring arrived and was exactly what I ordered and it got here in 9 days.

I was surprised the delivery got here early, but at least they were honest and told 2-3 weeks up front.I would definitely use TrueHardwoods.com again if we decide to do another hardwood floor in the future.

Had an Experience with True Hardwoods?

Comments

lol they are bankrupt and out of business now.

Los Angeles, California, United States #813710

Just an FYI to the poster, because of the nature of pissedconsumers site, even though you submitted a positive review of the company, it shows up on the site and in search engines as a negative knock against the company. I'd save your positive praise for other review sites out there.

I purchased BR-111 engineered flooring from True Hardwoods and was extremely happy.There was a mix up in shipping so the wood showed up a little late but it was not a problem for me.

The support they provided to me about installation was very helpful, more than I expected.I would (and will be) purchase from True Hardwoods in the future and will recommend them to my friends.

#198949

I ordered my hardwood flooring from TrueHardwoods and was extremely pleased with the way the process was handled. First, they coordinated with the manufacturer to get my order shipped on an expedited basis and the wood flooring was delivered very expeditiously.

During the installation of the wood flooring, I personally inspected the pieces of the delivered material and kept track of the reject rate. The manufacturer’s policy called for a typical 5 perecnt reject rate, however, I was experiencing more than 5 percent which meant that I would need an extra 2 boxes. I called the manufacturer and was told that I had to go through TrueHardwoods, which I finally did. Justin of TrueHardwoods again coordinated with the manufacturer and 2 boxes were shipped overnight FedEx at no expense to me and my floors were completed without delay. I highly recommend purchasing your flooring from TrueHardwoods. I give them an A+ rating. :)